The Most Attractive Destination for Foreign Investment
Invest Korea (IK), Korea’s national investment promotion agency, was established within the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) with the sole purpose of supporting the entry and successful establishment of foreign business into Korea.
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is strongly recognized as a key contributor to the national economy in term of adding to the capital stock of a country, enhancing its productive capability, introducing new and innovative technologies as well as management techniques, and broadening marketing and distribution channels globally.
Invest Korea is committed to providing unmatched, comprehensive one-stop service that allows foreign investors to join many of the world’s most successful corporations who have selected Korea as an investment destination and been rewarded by high return on the investment. Total inbound FDI in Korea during the last seven years (1998-2008) totaled US $124billion, five times as much as that from 1962-1997.
Invest Korea attracts foreign investment by identifying potential foreign investors, supporting investment projects, providing aftercare services for foreign investors, and building a cooperative network with related organizations.
If you have questions regarding Invest Korea, please contact:
323.954.9500 ext. 113
323.954.9500 ext. 126
323.954.9500 ext. 112
- Invest Korea: www.investkorea.org (One stop portal for all Korea investment related resources)
- Invest Korea M&A: www.investkoreasmes.com (M&A, Private Equity and Venture Capital News & Opportunities in Korea)
- Invest Korea Plaza: www.ikp.or.kr (Incubator office facility for investors)
- US-Korea TechConnect 2010 (June 22-23, 2010), Anaheim, CA
- Korean Private Equity Venture Capital Forum (May 3, 2010), Los Angeles, CA
- Opportunities in Korea’s Financial Market (February 10, 2010), Los Angeles, CA
- US-Korea Digital entertainment Investment Forum (December 04, 2009), Los Angeles, CA
- Foreign Investment Forum 2009 (November 04-06, 2009), Seoul, South Korea
- Korean SEMs IR Expo 2009 (November 05-06, 2009), Seoul, South Korea
- US Korean Solar Power Initiative (October 06, 2009), Anaheim, CA
- US Korea Tech Investment Readshow (August 06, 2009), Los Angeles, CA
- Korea regional Investment Fair 2009 (July 1, 2009), Seoul, South Korea
- Korea Media Contents Market Invest Relations Session (June 26, 2009), Seoul, South Korea
- US Focus Group Seminar (June 25, 2009), Seoul, South Korea
- Foreign Investment Forum (March 26-27, 2009), Seoul, South Korea
- US Korea Green Tech Exchange Forum (March 3, 2009), Los Angeles, CA
- Korea Foreign Investment Forum (October 30-31, 2008), Seoul, South Korea
- Foreign Investment Festival 2007 (November 1-2, 2007), Seoul, South Korea