- Date & Time : February 8th, 2011
- Venue : The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, CA
Downloadable Presentation Material
Session 1. The Korean Economy & Investment Opportunities, Hank Ahn, Commissioner, Invest KoreaSession 2. Korea, A Regional and Cross Asset Overview, Jean-Charles Sambor, Senior Vice President, TCWSession 3. Opportunities in Korea for Foreign Financial Investors, Sung-il Park, Director, Invest KoreaSession 5. Global Investment Trends and the Rise of Cleantech in South Korea, Sheeraz Haji, CEO, Celantech GroupSession 6. Introduction to the Korea Stock Exchange, Jung-Suk Jo, Head of Listing Promotions, KRX
Note: Presentation material for Session 4 is not available
About the Forum
Opportunities in Korea’s Financial Market is a high-level, half day event which will explore South Korea’s financial market situation and the key investment opportunities as one of the fastest growing emerging markets in Asia. The premier thought-leadership event will bring together the leading global and domestic investors and advisors to discuss the latest trends and opportunities in Korea, along with challenges and risks facing the entire global investment community.
Discussions will be interactive and highly focused, and will combine expert insights on South Korea’s financial trends, political outlook and investment opportunities with cutting-edge industry experts.
Critical answers to be answered include:
- What is the outlook for the Korean financial market?
- Where are the investment opportunities in Korea’s cleantech industry?
- What is the best strategy to enter the Korean market?
- Why is now a good time to invest in Korea?
- What are the practical considerations that foreign investors need to make when investing in Korea?
- Hank Ahn, Commissioner, Invest Korea
- Bernard van Bunnik, Deputy CEO, GE Hyundai Capital & Card
- Sheeraz Haji, CEO, Cleantech Group
- Jean-Charles Sambor, Senior Vice President, TCW
- Sung-Il Park, Director, Invest Korea
- Jung-Suk Jo, Head of Listing Promotions, KRX (Korea Exchange)
Reasons to attend:
Attendees at Opportunities in Korea’s Financial Market will gain an unrivalled insight into opportunities and what it takes to enhance their returns of investment in South Korea. Make sure you attend this premier thought-leadership event to:
- Hear success stories from foreign investors and learn how to avoid potential pitfalls
- Identify key investment opportunities and understand investment strategies in South Korea
- Network with key decision makers in an environment designed to promote discussion and interactivity
- Learn about the services that Invest Korea provides for foreign investors
For more information and RSVP
Tel: 323-954-9500 ext 110