In today’s fiber optic business, optical communication technology has become ever more complicated.
A common challenge manufacturers experience with their customers is that they aren’t able to satisfy their specific needs. NWC strives to meet and exceed the challenging demands of our clients.
We are constantly staying abreast and adapting to the changes in the optical communication technology world. As a result, NWC and its’ customers are able to grow in the new millennium.
Product: Optical Cable Equipment Manufacturer
The NWC Quick Assembly SC connector can provide a quick and easy termination of fibers in the field and options are available for 900 micron allowing the installer to terminate and make connection in minutes at equipment and fiber patch panels. This connector system removes any requirement for epoxy, adhesives or costly curing ovens.
- Factory-installed fiber stub
- No epoxy or polishing required
- Allows up to three re-termination result
- Quick and easy fiber termination in the field
- Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage
- Cost effective
- Patch panels
- Distribution frames
- Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
- FTTH Outlets
- Connection at the desk for LAN environments